2 Dimensional Design - Week 7

21.3.15 (Week 7)
Jasmine Yeoh (0321190)
2 Dimensional Design
Assignment: Transformation Portrait (progress)


I wanted to do a portrait where I utilised photography(digital art) and combining it with manual art. So I decided to do a portrait where it is of a normal human but when you flip down the transparent sheet, it transforms the person into a monster.



The photograph was taken in the Photo Studio using a DSLR camera. Here I used a photograph of Arieff and taped transparent sheet on top so it can be flipped up.


 First, I mapped out where I will put all the features, in relation to his face.


I then added details.. 


 More details...


 At first I wanted to do just half of the face but then I decided to do the whole face including the hands.




This entry was posted on Saturday 21 March 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply